Leonard Simms, PhD
Associate Professor of Psychology & Psychiatry; Lab Director
Research interests: measurement of and theory related to personality and psychopathology; applied and basic psychological assessment; dimensional models of personality and psychopathology; item response theory applications to personality measurement; and computerized adaptive testing.
Julia Dimitrova, MA
Research interests: personality functioning and its role in dimensional models of personality pathology and psychopathology; clinical application of assessments of personality functioning to facilitate diagnosis and treatment planning; associations between the life story theme of narrative coherence and impairments in personality functioning.
Leah Emery, MA
Research interests: Structure of hierarchical models of psychopathology and the clinical application of these models; trait models of personality disorders and the relationship between normal and pathological range traits; the structure and correlates of pathological traits at the facet level; psychometrics of self-report.
Chloe Evans, MA
Research interests: Conceptualization, assessment, and treatment of dysfunction associated with personality disorder (PD); relations between personality dysfunction, maladaptive traits, and PD criteria; etiology, maintenance, and treatment of maladaptive behaviors and interpersonal problems associated with Borderline PD.
Courtney O’Keefe, BS
Current Research Assistants:
- None currently during the pandemic. But stay tuned!
- Bill Calabrese, PhD: former doctoral student
- Daniel Gros, PhD: former doctoral student
- Jane Rotterman, MS: former project coordinator
- Rhyver (Monica) Rudick, PhD: former doctoral student
- Trevor Williams, PhD: former doctoral student
- Aidan Wright, PhD: former post-doctoral scholar
- Wern How Yam, PhD: former doctoral student
- Tom Yufik, PhD: former doctoral student
- Kerry Zelazny, MA: former graduate student